Lanzarote has all the ingredients to ensure lovers of sailing can make the most of their enjoyment of the sport: the sea, the wind and a stable temperature throughout the year. The island offers excellent conditions for sailing, especially in summer, which is when Lanzarote receives the Trade Winds, guaranteeing you can sail without risk of becoming becalmed.
These conditions have been exploited by countless professional teams of great international renown, who gather in our marinas, to carry out their training programmes.
Lanzarote is wind and sea
All this, without forgetting the important local sailors, world champions in different sailing categories, who have the good fortune to train all year round on the island and to participate in the different regattas that are held every year in our waters.
Whether your intention is to learn how to sail, or if you’re already a lover of the sport, Lanzarote is your destination!
PORTS AND MARINAS
- 10.01.2018 – 10º Gran Prix del Atlántico
- 28.02 al 04.03.2018 – 9ºRC44 Calero Marina Cup
- 07.04.2018 – 11º Copa Sar Princesa Alexia
- 26.04.2018 – 12º Copa de Canarias j80
- 28 al 29.06.2018 – LXVIII Regata Internacional San Ginés
- 19 al 24.11.2018 – 5º RORC Transatlantic Race