Welcome to a place where you can have it all. Imagine a hotel where the most important thing is you. A dream location in which adults get their rewards. A location only for people who know what they really want. A place for lovers of life. Discover a new universe where anything can happen.
Discover a new world at the hotel Meliá Salinas, located on the privileged island of Lanzarote (Spain). The elements of nature blend on this Canary Island to form one of the world’s unique natural paradises.
In these heavenly surroundings, Meliá Salinas offers all facilities and services proper to a Resort of its category.
Guests will marvel at the perfect harmony of the design by the famous architect Fernando Higueras with the unspoiled surroundings of spectacular gardens, botanical areas and beaches with the finest white sand.
- Privileged climate all year round, beautiful beaches, spectacular pools and exotic tropical gardens
- Fine dining at the hotel on international, Mediterranean and signature specialties
- Discover our service The Level, Meliá’s most exclusive commitment to luxury
- Discover the exclusive private Villas unique on Lanzarote
- The hotel is part of Lanzarote’s artistic and cultural heritage and designed by Fernando Higueras, Pritzker International Architecture Prize
- Enjoy the Beach Bar by the sea (opening times depend on the season) and private nautical area open 365 days a year
Reserve time to explore the majestic landscape of Lanzarote. Volcanic remains, underground halls with spectacular concerts, stimulating water sports and immaculate golf clubs are waiting for you a few minutes from Meliá Salinas.
Atractions of the area
- Golf Club Costa Teguise – 18-hole golf course par 72, designed by the British designer John Harris
- Golf Club Lanzarote – 18-hole golf course, par 72, designed by Ron Kirby
- Discover Teguise, the former capital of Lanzarote
- The cactus garden Guatiza
- National Park Timanfaya
- Mirador del Río
- Los Jameos del Agua
- Cueva de los Verdes
Tee times booking
Green fees discount
Storage room for clubs